• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling 🍯 honey’s villager shop 🍯

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I don't think i'll be free.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry I didn’t see it, there has been so manny orders lately, but I wrote yours down and I’m working on it, it will be ready at 5pm pst tonight :) thanks for your patience

I won't be free, I only go to sleep at around 10pm then wake up at 7am. Sorry

hey ! im finally home and will be available all day for the next two or three days. let me know when youre ready :)

hi ! it seems that we kinda missed our chance this weekend :( i wont be available from 7 am to 4 pm thanks to school hours with an addition of other activities throughout the week, but during the evening and early mornings i am free !

EDIT: I would like to cancel my order, but thank you anyways!

Last edited:
edit: nevermind, I found someone else who could get her for me!

Last edited:
Hi! Could I please take Kiki the cat? I’m available over the weekend after 6pm GMT :blush:

Hey, could I get Marcie and the lovely set for 22TBT? :) ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back